Thursday, June 5, 2008

Zrii provides a new life to a bone marrow cancer survivor


After having a bone marrow transplant at the age of 17, my health was pretty grim. I thank God, my friends, my family, and the fine doctors at the Northside Hospital in Atlanta for supporting me through such an ordeal. I survived, and for the most part, live a functional life. But it’s always been hard for me to be as active as I’d like to be. My knees are very brittle, and I cannot run or walk for too long.

3 months ago, a friend of mine introduced me to Zrii. I was really skeptical. I never really believed in alternative medicine, homeopathy, and all that other stuff. I used to think it was nothing but superstition. My friend left me a mini bottle of Zrii to try. It was one of the tastiest things I ever tasted. The delicious flavor was the reason I began drinking Zrii really. But as the weeks went by, I began to notice a higher level of energy throughout my days and nights. I was still stubborn and I refused to admit that drinking Zrii had anything to do with it. About a month ago, I was walking through the park with my 6-year old niece. Usually, I begin to feel pain in my knees and shins after 10 minutes of walking. For some reason, on this day, I felt no pain. I continued walking for another 20 minutes, barely feeling any discomfort. At that moment it really dawned on me that this Zrii stuff does a lot more than just satisfy your taste buds.

I now drink 6 ounces of Zrii each day. The chronic swelling in my knees has diminished dramatically. I can bend my knee joints without fear of pain now. The sharp pains in my shins rarely bother me. The numbness my feet are GONE COMPLETELY. I have taken up some light jogging, something I haven’t been able to do since I was teenager.
All I can say is, I scorned Zrii. I thought natural medicine and all that holistic stuff was a bunch of bogus. I was WRONG. I have never been happier to be wrong about something. I now get acupuncture regularly. I take Yoga once a week. And I am living better than ever before.

My deepest gratitude to Mike (my Zrii distributing friend) and the wonderful folks who created Zrii,
Shelly Lewandowski

0 comments: