Friday, June 20, 2008

Less Pain, More gain

Since drinking Zrii, I have noticed that while in the gym my energy is higher and my shoulder no longer bothers me during certain exercises. This is a major benefit to me because I can now enjoy my work outs without worrying about fatigue or pain.

My Sister has also had some back pains for a few years now. She drinks 6oz of Zrii every day. She tells me that her back pains have diminished and she feels much more comfortable. I believe this has to do with the Amalkai and other Ayurvedic herbs in Zrii. It is a good formula for reducing inflammation in joints that cause the pain.

My grand-daughter was suffering from a really bad flu that kept her out of school for nearly 2 weeks. Her glands were really swollen and her fever would not go away. Being Asian, I am familiar with the curative properties of some of the ingredients in Zrii. Instead of giving her the synthetic antibiotics our doctor prescribed, I began giving her extra vitamins and 5 ounces of Zrii each day. Within 3 days her gland swelling came down. Within 2 days, her fever disappeared. Since both my wife and I had been taking Zrii prior to her flu, I noticed that neither of us caught any symptoms at all. I think that this is the strongest and BEST TASTING liquid nutritional available today.

Wayne Hsu Min
Chicago, IL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zrii helps with exercise. i personlly can say so. I can say I have been more motivated to go to the gm. This is great info. Thanks