Thursday, June 5, 2008

A medical malpractice attorney gets his promotion after 4 months on Zrii


I first started drinking Zrii about 4 months ago. Before that I was a major Red Bull & caffeine addict. I'm an Attorney at a law firm specializing in medical malpractice, so my job can be pretty stressful and demands many long hours. I used to smoke 2 packs a day. Every morning, I would reach for a cigarette with my first cup of coffee. even when I was stricken with a 2-week flu. Thanks to Zrii, I have been off of coffee for about 2 months now, and NO MORE RED BULL! I am now down to 4 or 5 cigarettes a day.

I drink 4 ounces of Zrii each day, and I am COMPLETELY AMAZED at how helpful it is. I feel more energetic than I ever did drinking coffee & Red Bull. I am so confident, that after 26 years of smoking almost 2 packs a day, I can finally quit. I find that I do not even crave more than 4 or 5 cigarettes a day now. I am more focused, alert, and savvier at work these days. My performance over the past 2 months has been phenomenal and, 10 days ago, I was promoted to JUNIOR PARTNER at my firm.

Thank you Zrii…I can earnestly say, “You are my life saver!”

Neil Jacobs, PLLC, Esquire
Yonkers, NY

0 comments: